Appointment Setter (Apply Below)
Raises.com is a company that provides online systems to help everyday people raise $1m-$100m. Our mission is to democratize investment banking, instill lifelong systems to collectively make investment banking for everyone.
Raises.com is a global boutique corporate advisory firm and inventor of Self-Serve Investment Banking™ which is a self-sovereign, turn-key system that helps companies raise $1m to $100m with high predictability. Our team is a market leader in offering investment banking as a turn-key automated system. This turn-key solution helps companies get “institution-ready,” ensures sell-side issuers have their capital-raising campaigns are quicker and more effective from all aspects ranging from compliance to cost-saving deal-structure and out-of-the-box outreach strategies.
About the Job:
We’re looking for an exceptional top 1% performing “Appointment Setter” to join our small team of and help us grow through exponential growth.
We have a bold goal to helping democratize investment banking in the next 5 years and we’re looking for a hungry sales professional to help us get there!
As a sales rep, you will be responsible for converting prospects into new accounts by sending outbound messages. You will learn priceless business lessons that will serve you for life as well as gain one of the most amazing stories for your life, resume, and future career.
As the description says, we’re looking for a “best-in-class” sales rep and this doesn’t mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
- Operations/management experience
- Hustle and hunger — ruthless dedication to results
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a “get things done” attitude
- Strong ability to mentor team members to improve their skills and productivity
- Entrepreneurial and fearless
• Falls in line with our values and mission Raises.com/mission
What You’ll Get
• Opportunity to work with an innovative, team on a powerful mission and scaling product
• Exposure to a variety of capital markets transactions ($10m+) and credit for assisting with them
• Light and flexible workload where you work on your own time and have as product scales
• Opportunity to showcase in tier-1 press publications with chief investment officer
• Lifetime access to the tools our clients use to raise $10m+ via private placement
To apply for this job please visit raises.com.